Click the video below to find out how a recruiter can give you a competitive advantage while looking for a new career.
Fast-paced and dynamic role that combines financial analysis, risk-based decision making and being a point of contact to our key distribution partners for Suitability. Role that combines partnering with producers to help their clients “Retire Better” and make sure we are following Suitability regulations. View job on Indeed
Starting at $19.25 Benefits Available
In this role you will be answering an average of 45-55 inbound calls per day, ranging from simple requests to market sensitive complex inquiries from clients and financial professionals. You will receive extensive customer service training, product, & system training to remain current with operational policies, new products, and procedures.
This position is eligible for up to $3,500 in sign-on bonuses within the first 12 months of employment.
• Receives and processes incoming telephone requests from agents, policy owners, and third parties.
• Provides information or explanations of our products.
• Provides information or explanations of individual policies including beneficiary information, explanation of values, terms and conditions.
• Provides brief explanations, and answers questions related to the company’s products such as product changes, tax consequences, state regulations, claims, etc.
• Ensures and documents the appropriate response to each question, which can range from the simple to moderately complex.
• Processes transactions which may include address changes, beneficiary changes, partial withdrawals, replacements, ownership changes, etc.
• Formulates correspondence with customers through both verbal and written methods.
• Takes initiative to be a solution seeker.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 1+ years of customer service experience required.
• Ability to multi-task and be able to navigate multiple administrative systems, including Windows XP, Access Database programs, product specific legacy/updating systems, internet/intranet, image and workflow system, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively using verbal and written methods, while explaining concepts and processes to a diverse customer base
• Ability to work alone and with a team in a highly structured environment
• Ability to research and effectively utilize available knowledge/product resources
• Ability to learn and retain a large amount of detailed information within a short period of time
• Ability to work effectively in a variety of situations and respond to change in a positive manner
• Ability to meet attendance and punctuality standards
• Ability to successfully manage a heavy call volume
• Ability to understand and explain simple to complex tax calculations and regulations related to annuity products, contracts, and disbursements
• Knowledge of annuities preferred
Starting at 52K
Provide a full range of administrative and support functions for multiple senior leaders and the department as needed.
• Performs full administrative support functions including schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, travel schedules, and various professional presentation materials
• Performs routine correspondence, meeting minutes (including those required by company policies for corporate governance), preparing detailed reports, reviewing invoices, updating phone lists and e-mail lists, sending/receiving/processing mail, and performing general fax/copier maintenance.
• Actively assists leaders and serves as the “point person” for organizing and managing activities, projects, and resources for department, including developing a critical path for project work, tracking projects, scheduling meetings, and arranging travel, while assessing and managing priorities and timelines.
• Performs various clerical duties including photocopying, filing, ordering supplies and forms, keeping records and faxing.
• Acts as a department point-of-contact with considerable contact with customers, business clients, and other senior professionals throughout the organization.
• Assists with new hire onboarding and offboarding tasks
• Takes initiative to identify departmental process improvements to improvement the productivity of leaders
• Tracks follow-up and action items to ensure timely completion or escalation
• Escalates issues to appropriate area as needed
• Assists in preparing weekly, monthly and/or quarterly reports and/or meeting materials.
• Assists with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested.
• High school diploma required
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of administrative assistance experience required
• Experience supporting VP and executives preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to manage conflict and clearly communicate to a wide variety of audiences.
• Ability to establish priorities, and work effectively on multiple initiatives concurrently.
Salary minimum $65,000 pay based on strong supervisor & mechanical skills.
Benefit package after 60 days
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE POSITION
The Maintenance Supervisor will be exposed to the constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, pushing / pulling, lifting / moving / The Maintenance Supervisor should have a working knowledge of OSHA and follow any guidelines set forth to protect the health of the maintenance team.
OPTIMUM SKILLSET QUALITIES
Pay Scale $50-$75/year
1st& 2nd Shift
This position supports us. by maintaining responsibility for excellent production, quality, and safety while ensuring to achieve or surpass customers’ deadlines and standards. Promoting consistency, attention-to-detail, and pride among employees in their work assignments will accomplish this.
Walk/stand continually for up to 8 hours
Lift up to 75 pounds occasionally and 40 pounds repeatedly.
Maintain daily attendance with no tardiness. Absences must be planned.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
A Regulatory Consultant has strong project management; technical analysis/writing; and compliance/regulatory analysis experience (2-4 years or more) working with a clean fuels program such as the federal Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) or the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS). They will apply their project management, analytical and writing skills to the low-carbon fuels sector and help a Senior Consultant manage a book of clients. Skills/specialties include: project management, effective communications, customer relations, problem solving, critical thinking, technical writing, quantitative analysis, compliance review.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience.
We are looking for a Carbon Consultant within our consulting team. This individual will work within our Asset Development Team and Life-Cycle Analysis Team helping clients to assess and implement renewable energy and low carbon projects. Our clients depend on revenue streams from the sale of emissions reductions credits – the majority of which are RINs under the federal Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) or credits under California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS). However, as new emissions reductions commitments are made and new low carbon fuel policies are enacted, the related compliance burden for regulated parties becomes exponentially greater. Examples of new and emerging regulations/commitments include Oregon’s Clean Fuels Program (CFP), Canada’s national LCFS, the airline industry’s CORSIA program, and various ESG reporting and data management needs.
Copyright © 2022 infiniteresourcesdsm.com - All Rights Reserved.